Sunday, September 28, 2008

America's Passing....

From Wonkette (where holy Christ the comments are always hilarious) we have the following video and summary:



Oh good sweet god jesus shit WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING HERE? The YouTube description says, “I came home from football practice one evening and my parents were talking to our neighbors who were drunk. This is what happened … I live in southeastern kentucky FYI.” Well, you have been warned, America. Here are three drunk Kentucky hillbillies ranting about Obama while sitting on a filthy AIDS unicorn.


Lyrics of the Day:
I was driving home
early Sunday morning through Bakersfield,
listening to gospel music on the colored radio station,
and the preacher said,
"You'll always have the Lord by your side."
And I was so pleased to be informed of this
that I ran twenty red lights in his honor.
Thank you, Jesus.
Thank you, Lord.

I had an arrangment to meet a girl
and I was kind of late.
And I thought by the time I got there
she'd be off...she'd be off
with the nearest truck driver she could find.
Much to my surprise, there she was,
sitting in the corner, a little bleary,
the worse for wear and tear,
was the girl with faraway eyes.

So if you're down on your luck
and you can't harmonize,
find a girl...with faraway eyes.
And if you're downright disgusted
and life ain't worth a dime,
get a girl...with faraway eyes.

Well the preacher kept right on saying
that all I had to do was send ten dollars
to the Church of the Sacred Bleeding Heart of Jesus,
located somewhere in Los Angeles, California,
and next week they'd say my prayer on the radio
and all my dreams would come true.
So I did.
Next week I got a prayer for the girl,
well you know what kind of eyes she got.

So if you're down on your luck,
I know y'all sympathize,
find a girl...with faraway eyes.
And if you're downright disgusted
and life ain't worth a dime,
get a girl...with faraway eyes.
So if you're down on your luck,
I know y'all sympathize,
with the girl...with faraway eyes.


-The Rolling Stones, "The Girl With Faraway Eyes"

Well I was drunk the day my mom got out of prison
And I went to pick her up in the rain
But before I could get to the station in a pickup truck
She got run'd over by a damned old train


--Steve Goodman, David Allan Coe, "You Never Called Me By My Name"

4 comments:

Ruby (ish) said...

Oh my fucking god. Just blow us all up now. I bet she has her shotgun all oiled up and shiny...

I give the one guy credit for at least pretending to be ashamed and hide his face.

These are the representatives of 51% of the population of my neighbours? Y'all must be so proud. Keep up the fight Patriot!

I'm scared.

Ronaldus Magnus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
New American Patriot said...

Ronaldus McDonaldus:

Um NO, nobody said that, and I've never met a SINGLE liberal in my LIFE who would advocate that.

Time to kick your crack habit, I'd say.

Ruby (ish) said...

I am all about re-education. And what better way to conquer ignorance like that but to show by example the error in their thinking.

The problem is that this is the bullying mentality that gets the repubs in office every time. This whole "I'm better 'n yoo 'cause I'm a wite merkin and gawd's on my side" bullshit that is so prevalent in certain parts of the states. She only said it in a baser, more succinct and honest way than say, Queen Bush.

Just like highschool - the bullies find someone they perceive as weak, or that they feel threatened by and want to weaken, and they gang up so they can feel strong, and they drag all the fencesitters and undecideds with them.

High school bullies with high powered rifles and kevlar-coated bibles....