Monday, October 02, 2006

A Capital Enterprise



John Avrosis has the scoop.
Not only were Illinois Rep. John Simpkus and Dennis Hastert's office turning a blind eye while they knew Mark Foley was grooming underage male pages, they let him set up soirees.

If these guys walk away scott free from this, the rule of law in America is officially dead.



Quote of the Day:

"I got no patience
And I hate waitin..
Hoe get yo' ass in

And let's RI-I-I-I-I-IDE.. check em out now
RI-I-I-I-I-IDE, yeah
And let's RI-I-I-I-I-IDE.. check em out now
RI-I-I-I-I-IDE, yeah"

--"Big Pimpin'", Jay-Z

1 comment:

Da Weaz said...

The rule of law has been dead for a while. The saddest thing about it is that something so trivial (and yes, pedophilia is bad) is what causes the nation to slowly get an inkling (hundred story buildings falling straight down into its own footprint isn't enough) of the supreme hypocrisy and criminality of this bunch.